- Modern Library
- another Modern Library
- BBC
- Eagle Forum (more than 100)
- Penguin Classics
- Life Optimizer (not a book site necessarily or a list of 100, but I liked the variety in their list)
Friday, January 22, 2010
Let's get started
Hello! I'm so excited that Star had the idea to start this book group. Our group will meet monthly to discuss some of the best literature ever written. We will be choosing from "Best 100" lists. As I've searched, there are a lot of these lists out there. Naturally, they are pretty subjective. Still, many of the books are consistently on all or most of the lists. Here I will provide links to a few of the lists I've found to give everyone a general idea. If you know of other lists, please leave a comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful blog! Thank you for taking the intiative get us started. I am really looking forward to everyone's different perspectives on these classics.
Post a Comment